- Once we have received your order we will send a confirmation to your email address.
- It is therefore important that you enter the correct email address when placing your order.
- We strongly advise not deleting emails relating to your purchase in the event that you may need to contact customer service in the future.
- The order confirmation (receipt) also serves as a guarantee of proof of purchase.
- Card payments are handled by PayPal with secure encryption and under strict banking standards.
- Your card details are sent directly to the bank and cannot be read or accessed by anyone other than your bank.
- There is no extra charge for payments.
- When paying by card, conditions apply as soon as the card transaction is approved.
- We can take inter-bank (SWIFT) payments.
- These will be received by our US Dollar account and should be made accordingly to avoid exchange rate transaction fees.
- In the event that no payment has been received after submitting your order, Baobab may automatically cancel your order.
- Any orders made in another person’s name without his/her consent, (or otherwise) which result in Baobab suffering financial loss will be reported to the police.
- Baobab reserves the right to change prices (and correct incorrect prices) on all orders as well as sales.
- If prices have been incorrectly stated, Baobab reserves the right to cancel any purchase and refund any amount paid to the customer at any time.